Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do You Need More Virtual Assistant Clients?

These days, who doesn't?

This week I received an email from Cristina Favreau. She's a successful business coach, and also, a really cool person to know. :)

Cristina is currently running a special on her one-on-one coaching program, specifically created to help you get more clients.

If having more clients sounds good to you right about now, you're invited to go check it out.

I haven't worked with Cristina, but I have gotten to know her over the past few years.She's one of those people I've grown to trust and admire.

If her coaching program sounds like something you need right now, I highly encourage you to take advantage of this limited time offer. It's really an amazing deal, at an opportune time!

Here's the link again to this great offer!

Your Write Assistant

No comments:

 
Header by Designed by Lara