Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why Your Virtual Assistant Business Needs a Professionally Designed Logo

I began 2008 thinking it was time to start treating my business like a real business. That meant it was time to start investing real money.


How did I come to that conclusion?

Well, in 2007, I had listened to a free teleseminar with Kathleen Gage where she talked about how to make real money online... One of the things she said was that people were often impressed by the amount of money she makes. (Kathleen, it was a long time ago, so please forgive me for my rough paraphrase!) Her response to that was, with everything she invests in her business, she expects to make a lot of money.

Of course, spending money blindly isn't going to help you either. You have to know what things are important to spend money on, and what things you can get away with doing on the cheap.

Your logo is worth spending money on, and that was my first big investment of 2008. I was using a logo I had created with my limited Photoshop skills, and it certainly didn't convey what my business was about. So, I contacted Lara at Designed by Lara. She created a beautiful logo that I felt captured the professional, but fun, approach I take to my business.

You can see it below, but it looks much nicer in action here.


Everyone says a logo is important because it helps build your brand... but I realized very quickly that a good logo also affects how YOU feel about your business. Kind of like how my day can't start until I wash my hair and put a bit of makeup on. Knowing my logo looked good made me feel like I was really ready for business, and I wanted to work even harder at making WAHM Articles succeed.

If you're thinking 2009 is the year you want to start making some real money from home, maybe it's time to invest in your logo too.

If you're thinking this is the year you're ready to get your virtual assistant business off the ground, the Virtual Business Startup System comes with some professional looking logo templates you can use to get your business off on the right foot.

Next time, I'll share another of my wise investments. And if you're thinking of starting a virtual assistant business, you'll really like this one!

Your Write Assistant

No comments:

 
Header by Designed by Lara