Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why You Need a Press Release for Your Virtual Business

Several weeks ago, I was contacting the local media about a charitable event I was helping to organize. We wanted to help spread the word to the general public, and generate some media interest.

Each media outlet I spoke to had the same response:

"Send me your press release."

I've always been a big believer in the power of a well-written press release, but now I'm more convinced than ever.

If you need a press release for your new virtual business, you don't need to spend valuable hours of your time figuring out how to write one. I offer professionally written articles and press releases through my web writing business, WAHM Articles.

Just come on by and let me know what you need!

I also offer monthly specials. This month, subscribers to the WA Blog receive 50% off their first article. Check it out.

Happy marketing!

No comments:

 
Header by Designed by Lara