Sunday, June 1, 2008

Get Almost $100 in Bonuses Just for Starting Your VA Business Now!

I'm ready to give you more than $90 in free bonuses... just for doing something you want to do anyways.

If you're serious about being a successful VA, working from home and having more control over your life, but you don't want to waste your time or your money getting started, you really need the Virtual Business Startup System.

This is the system I used it to set up my first VA business, and I believe you CAN be ready to hit the ground running in 30 days if you follow the steps closely.

But I'd like to help you get started even faster.

If you purchase the VBBS through any link on this blog, I'll throw in more than $90 of helpful bonuses that will save you even more time and money,

Here's what you'll get:

Bonus #1: Lifetime listing in my Virtual Assistant Directory ($17 value) You can list your new business in up to two categories, and have up to 25 words to describe your business.


Bonus #2: One year Classified Ad at WAHM Articles ($40 value)


Bonus #3: VA PLR Content - Fill up your new website with ready-to-go content ($9.95 value) It's easy to customize for your target market.

Bonus #4: A high-quality ghostwritten article ($25 value) to help you educate your potential clients about your new business. You can use this article ANY way you want - submit it to directories, use it on your website, include it in your marketing kit. It's all yours.

If you're ready to get going on that home business you always wanted, here's the link again to the VBBS.

Once you've made your purchase, please send me a copy of your receipt, or whatever you have to verify your purchase. You can always reach me at contact@wahm-articles.com. Then I'll set you up with your almost $100 in free bonuses!

Your Write Assistant

No comments:

 
Header by Designed by Lara