Monday, June 16, 2008

Time Management Tips for Busy Businessowners

By Alicia Forest

Here's a question I get asked all the time:

"I don't know you how do it, Alicia...with two little ones to care for and so few hours in the day to actually focus on your work. Somehow you manage to write your weekly ezine, hold a bunch of teleseminars each month, run your 10-week group coaching program, AND be creating and promoting new offers and new products all the time. I'm so impressed and inspired by you, but more than that, I want to know how you do it all!?"

To be honest, sometimes I wonder myself! Something I often say to other, especially new, mothers is, "despite what everyone tells you to do, do whatever works for YOU." In a way, that's how I started running my business after I had my daughter. I just did whatever worked. I still do.

When she got a bit older, it was easier to manage both being a fulltime mother along with running a successful business. Then enter baby #2 and it was back to square one. It's not easy but it is possible. And here's what's really interesting (mompreneurs, take note): I'm making about $3k more each month since having my son - and I'm working LESS.

Click here to read the rest of the article...

Your Write Assistant

No comments:

 
Header by Designed by Lara