Thursday, April 10, 2008

Using Twitter to Find New Clients

I haven't done a lot of social networking, but I'm really enjoying Twitter.

Twitter is a service that lets you stay in touch with friends, colleagues, and clients, and helps you find more.

It helps you stay connected by your responses to a very simple question: "What are you doing?"

It's important that you and your potential clients get along well, and "following" each other on Twitter is an easy way to see what the other person is like.

You can find people to follow by searching for users by keywords. For example, my target market is work-at-home-moms, so I search for "work at home mom" or the acronym "WAHM."

When you begin to follow someone, they receive a notification that they have a new follower. Most of the time, they'll start to follow you too.

By the way, I follow most of the people who follow me... unless they just post their links and have nothing real to say. You're welcome to follow me by clicking here.

If you want to know more, here are five reasons why Twitter is an essential social media tool.

Your Write Assistant

No comments:

 
Header by Designed by Lara