Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Your Most Valuable Virtual Business Resource

You already know what your most valuable Virtual Assistant Resource is, don't you?

I didn't take care of mine today, and now I'm running low.

It's TIME!

What I try to do is plan my day before I log on to my computer, so I know what I have to get done, and don't get caught up surfing, or chatting in forums, or tweeting on twitter...

That's one of my favorite things about the Virtual Business Startup System. Tawnya Sutherland, the creator of the system, is a super-successful VA, so she knows exactly how valuable your time is. Everyday is broken into "tasks" for you to do, which helps keep you focused and on time... so you don't run out like I just did!

Your Write Assistant

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

There are many qualities and variables you should have to startup a successful Virtual Assistant business, from a having a solid history of administration work experience to having a strong network of like business individuals to learn and share business knowledge with. Thanks a lot...

Virtul Assistant Ecommerce

 
Header by Designed by Lara