Saturday, May 10, 2008

How to Get That High-Paying Client for Your Virtual Assistant Business

Gotta love Twitter! That's where I was this morning when one of my Twitter friends Shannon Cherry announced her upcoming free teleclass on the simple secret to building your online empire.

You can get all the details and sign up for free here.

You better believe I'll be there! I FINALLY changed over to a long distance plan that covers the US as well as Canada (where I live), so now I can actually participate in free teleclasses and conference calls without worrying about my phone bill.

Shannon is also the creator of these easy-to-use press release template packs - which I LOVE! They're great for those times when you need to get that news release out, but you don't have a lot of time or money to spend on it.

Your Write Assistant

No comments:

 
Header by Designed by Lara